As a person ages, it is only natural that they would want to maintain a high quality of life, and be accommodated with the best support and care. Caring for the elderly is what Sussex Healthcare does.
Sussex Healthcare is a group of twenty five homes for the elderly, disabled, and those with mental disabilities, learning disorders, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. They offer service and care, and a wide range of other person centered support. The homes are fully staffed by professionally trained people, and medical staff. They also recognize that the elderly need good social, recreational, and leisure activities to ensure their overall good health.
Sussex Healthcare, under the leadership of its new Chief Executive Officer Amanda Morgan Taylor, is an award winning group of facilities that received accreditation from the Health Quality Services in 2002 and 2003. It also achieved International standard, which covers Quality Management Systems. With locations in Sussex, Middlesex, and surrounding areas, the healthcare facilities find it essential to promote patient well being through programs and activities that interest, motivate, and stimulate each individual to help ensure a high quality of life. Sussex Healthcare hires only the best in their field. From medical staff to certified technicians, housekeeping and assisted care, they all are duly trained for the positions.
Read more on Bloomberg
Sussex Healthcare currently has many positions available fineach of their twenty five home, and medical offices. If you enjoy helping others, and providing excellence in care, Sussex Healthcare has a position that is right for you. They even have an educational department where one can earn certification and validation to become part of the staff at Sussex. Some of the jobs posted are:
1. Registered Care Home Manager at the East Grinstead facility. The job requires that you be a Registered Nurse, and can provide excellence in care.
2. Deputy Care Home Manager at Woodburst Lodge, Pease Pottage. The duties include coordinating the management of the facility.
3. Chef at the Longfield Manor in Billingshurst. The duties include implementing and monitoring the menu at the facility.
4. Care Assistant/HCA/ Support Worker at Longfield Manor. This is full or part time, day or night work with competitive pay, and bank holidays off.
5. Administrator at Clemsfold House in Horsham. This duty includes assisting the Registered Managers of the house in day to day operations.
Contact Sussex Healthcare for more available job opportunities. Enjoy what you do in a place that you will love.
Check more about Sussex Healthcare: http://weeklyopinion.com/2017/10/sussex-healthcares-new-facility-is-as-amazing-as-its-quality-of-care/