Colon or large intestine is an important part of the digestive system that functions as the storage and eliminator of accumulated wastes and toxins from undigested food.
If the colon is left uncleaned and not well taken care of, several diseases and complications will haunt the body like constipation, headaches, bloating, varicose veins, weight gain, fatigue and worst of all, cancer.
However, with these top five home remedies for colon cleansing, taking care of the colon will just be a piece of cake for you! Here is the list:
- Do you still remember the saying:“too much of a good thing is dangerous”? Well, this popular verse does not apply in drinking water. Theplentythe amount of water you take, the better! Potable water prevents dehydration and acts as a natural lubricant for easy release of wastes and toxins outside the body system. It also aids in neutralizing these toxins and reducing the potency of some of the harmful substances produced in the gut. Drink at least 10-12 glasses a day and healthy will be the word that will best describe you!
- Apple juice. An apple a day, indeed, keeps the doctor away! Regular intake of apple juice promotes normal bowel movement, lower toxic inside the body and helps in improving the condition of the liver. Apple juice contains fiber, which gives a bulk to the stool aiding in its smooth passage in the colon. Drink apple juice once a day followed by a glass of water after 30 minutes of apple juice intake. This routine is easy and tasty for people who want to try it!
- Lemon juice. We all know that lemon is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which is good for the digestive system. Studies suggest that eating foods rich in vitamin C hampers or prevents the formation of carcinogens, which are by-products of meat and stomach acid reaction. Mix the juice of one lemon, a pinch of salt and a little honey in a glass of lukewarm water. Be sure to drink this in an empty stomach once every day. This will give you better bowel movement, more energy and good skin condition.
- Yes, yogurt is for not only a sweet treat but also a healthy food in keeping the colon healthy and secured. It has probiotic properties that fight inflammatory bowel diseases. Moreover, it also contains calcium that can solve other various stomach problems such as indigestion, flatulence and constipation.
- Eating fiber-rich foods. It is good to know that there many affordable foods like vegetables and fruits that are high in fiber. Foods with high-fiber content help in cleansing the colon and lessen the toxins in the body. Foods that have rich fiber content are cereals, nuts, raspberries, pears, apples, broccoli, peas, artichokes, whole grains and seeds.
There are many home remedies for colon cleansing but the list above can help in the true and total cleanse of the colon. Discipline, patience and consistency are just needed for it to work out the best way!
You can also use supplement like detox plus for safe colon cleansing and to get complete information we recommend you to read this post Healthnfitnesshops.com/detox-plus-colon-cleanse-supplements.html now.